Guided boat trip with brewery visit
Guided boat trip of 50 minutes
Followed by visit to brewery Gruut including a beer tasting
- 50 minutes - private boat
- Fixed departures:
- Possibility to order extra drinks/appetizers
- Per open or covered boat depending the weather and availability
- Visit brewery Gruut: explanation about the brewing process and tasting of 3 Gruut beers per person
- Possibility to have lunch on-site
- On reservation
- Minimum 10 persons or a forfait of 10 paying persons
- After 18h30 - price on demand
- Duration of the program: +/- 2h
- With a boat trip of 60 or 90 minutes: minimim 20 persons required
|During the week||During the weekend|
Price with minimum 10 people: €24 p.p.
Mixed platter (cheese and ham with Tierenteyn Mustard) - per person
Variety of artisanal cheeses and fine meats, biscuits etc. - per person
Variety of 4 mini sandwiches - per person
Cava - per opened bottle
Champagne - per opened bottle
Ghent Beer - per glass
Softdrink (still water, Coke, Coke Light, Fanta, orange juice) - per consumption
Boat trip of 50 minutes + visit brewery
€ 24.00 pp.
Boat trip of 60 minutes + visit brewery
€ 28.00 pp.
Boat trip of 90 minutes + visit brewery
€ 30.00 pp.
€ 22.00 pp.
Mentioned prices include VAT and are valid until the end of the current year
Reserve / Request a quote